Sunday, August 4, 2013

Thanking the Family! Day 2


So as promised here is my day 2 post thanking those who have helped me in the last three years. This particular one is dedicated to my extended family! All of you rock but make no mistake about it I always remember what you all did for me and continue to do for me!

Aunty Cindy & Uncle John you both have been so supportive through everything, sending cards, flowers and fruit while I was going through treatment. Cooking meals for us and delivering them. Helping to pay my health insurance while I was out of work! Uncle John thanks for letting my into the survivors club :) You both continue to support me even now, through my fundraising efforts as well as coming along to Light The Night with us! Thank you for everything!!

Lynda, Lewis and Nicole even though we are miles apart I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping as well with me being able to keep my health insurance while I was out of work! For sending me a care package of lots of different cancer care items, I still have the little hat you sent me and it was with me most of the time while I was going through treatment! You have all been so supportive with your words as well as your donations to all my fundraising efforts. Thank you for it all!

Taryn and Rob thank you so much for coming to visit me while I was in the hospital! It was always such a treat to have visitors even when you were nice enough to bring me some yummy treats too. Taryn you were also great at keeping me company through text and facebook too. That was great it helped me immensely! Also your continued support of all my fundraising efforts and everything I do now is just amazing. Thank you so much!

Derek, Dawn, Ryan and Cintia thank you all so much for you continued support of my fundraising efforts and just your general encouragement of everything I do it means a lot to me!

Marissa you have donated to my team FD and you walk with us for Light The Night that is something that really helps. Thanks for all the support, you rock!

Uncle Robbie, Aunty Sandi, Matt, Becky and Brit you guys are always so supportive! Uncle Robbie and Brit coming to visit me in the hospital when you had to come all the way from NH was amazing! It was so nice to see you guys and of course you got to come when I was in the cool room with a view of the helipad! All the cards you sent to cheer me up and give that little bit of encouragement is great. Also coming out to some of my races and cheering me on is so fantastic, who doesn't love to have a cheering section! Brit and Matt one of these days I will get you to do a race with me! Thank you all so much for everything!

Uncle David, Aunty Bev and Nathan thank you so much for always sending cards and helping in anyway you could while I was going through treatment. It was so nice to have that lift up just the right moment when your good thoughts would make it to me! Thank you so much for all your support!

Jennifer I will never forget when you told me you were running the disney marathon with Team In Training and I was your honored hero! That meant/means more than you will ever know! Thank you so much for everything, I know how much work goes into all the training for a marathon and the fact that you did it not only for me but every other person effected by blood cancer is amazing, Thank you so much!

Trisha thank you so much for all your support. You might not live next door but you always let me know how supportive you are! Thank you!

Last for today but certainly not least I would like to thank my Grandmother! You have always told me and showed me how much you love me. You came to visit me often, helped pay for my health insurance and always made sure we didn't need anything or that we had money for gas to get to the hospital/appointments or just for anything else we needed. You always tell me how proud of me you are and continue to show me support through everything I do!

I also can't thank every one of you for coming to or supporting the benefit that they held for me. It was great to see you all there, feel the love from all of you and know that you all believed in me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Stay tuned for tomorrow! :)

http://teamfd.firstdescents.org/2013/fd/AlysAllies/aachorn/


No comments:

Post a Comment