Monday, February 13, 2012

Achivement Is The Best Motivation!

So I have been on my "health kick" for quite sometime and even with a few weeks that were lacking I have been able to keep on my path for the most part. But every little bit of motivation helps even the slightest thing helps even something as small as feeling a new muscle!

But I had what I consider to be a huge achievement this weekend and it is a huge motivator for me. I have been able to wear smaller clothes but nothing significant until now. I decided I really needed a couple of pairs of new pants so I went shopping. I decided to try on a pair that I figured it was pretty slim (pun intended) that they would fit. I was SHOCKED that not only did they fit but they fit great!! 100% comfortable and moveable. I am so excited that I have managed to keep myself on the straight and narrow long enough to start to really see some drastic results. I am now wearing pants that are 5 sizes smaller than they were 8 months ago!!

This is my new jeans on top of an old pair of pants...look at that difference!

It had been such a huge source of motivation for me to keep doing what I'm doing. If you had asked me at any other part of my life if I would ever wear clothes this size I would have said it would never happen. Now I have managed to do it which means I can keep going and make even greater accomplishments!!

I can't wait to see what my next adventure will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment